Jun 1, 2016. | By: Dan Dennedy
Version 16.06 is now available for download.
There are number of changes and additions in this release:
- Show red outline on scrub bar of Source player to indicate selection.
- Added Cut, Copy, and Paste to Edit menu and Timeline tool bar.
- Changed double-click on Timeline clip to select+seek instead of copying to Source player.
- Changed Timeline keyboard shortcut A to append.
- Changed Timeline keyboard shortcut C to copy.
- Changed Timeline keyboard shortcut Enter to seek to start of clip.
- Added Peak and True Peak meters to the Audio Loudness scope.
- Added version/upgrade-checker.
- Added check for missing files when opening .mlt XML project file.
- Added dialog to locate and resolve (relink) missing files in project file.
- For clips with speed changed, added support for saving and loading relative path and file names.
- Added Export EDL to the File menu.
- Added YouTube preset to Export (which does the same thing as not changing any export settings, not selecting an export preset, or clicking Reset).
- Updated Blackmagic Design SDI/HDMI output to work with recent driver updates.
View Release Video