May 2, 2015. | By: Dan Dennedy
Version 15.05 of Shotcut is now available for download. I want to welcome and thank a new developer on-board named Harald (metellius). I also want to mention and thank a developer named Brian (pez4brian) who has been helping out for more than a year now.
- Add Distort option to Size and Position filter.
- Add video Cut option to Transition Properties.
- Code-sign Windows executable and installer.
- In Timeline, operate on clip under the play head if nothing is selected.
- New keyboard shortcuts for Timeline:
- Select clip under play head: Ctrl+Space.
- Move selection one item to the right/left: Ctrl+Right/Left.
- Blanks can be selected to remove/ripple-delete: X or Shift+Del or Shift+Backspace.
- Deselect everything: Ctrl+D.
- Open As Clip: Enter/Return.