Nov 1, 2014. | By: Dan Dennedy
The new version 14.11 of Shotcut is now available for download with the following enhancements in addition to the usual bug fixes:
- The HTML5 features are finally available on Windows!
- Add source code editing to the HTML editor.
- Add 3D Text filter based on WebGL, typeface.js, and three.js.
- Add support for DirectShow devices on Windows in the Open Other dialog.
- Add the Opus audio codec.
- Change the VP9 WebM preset to use the Opus audio codec.
- Add support for the #localtime# keyword to the Text filter (no button yet).
- Restart instead of simply closing the app when changing the GPU or language settings.
- Change the Redo keyboard shortcut to Ctrl+Y on Windows only.
- Save file paths in MLT XML with relative names for assets in the same folder or sub-folder. This makes it easier to use a relocatable project folder.
- Add scale and offset parameters and a preset widget to the Rotate filter. Usually after rotating a video, part of the image has been clipped. These new parameters provide control for that clipping processing including no clipping.
- Add Italian translation.