Jul 1, 2014. | By: Dan Dennedy
Shotcut 14.07 is now available for download. Here are the changes since previous release:
- Added a "Remove Old Program Files" option to Windows installer.
- Added an auto-save feature. You must first save a MLT XML project file for this to work; so, save a project shortly after you start making something.
- Improved Video Stabilize and Audio Normalize analysis job handling.
- Added a dialog to confirm exit if there are unfinished jobs.
- Improved working with image clip duration on the timeline. Previously, you had to set a duration in the Properties panel before adding an image to the timeline, and then you could not trim the image clip to make it longer. Now, the duration property controls the out point and you can crop the image clip to resize the duration up to 10 minutes.
- Filter UI general cleanup and new combination slider/numeric-spinner control. The tiny up/down arrows on the spinner are gone, but you can still use the cursor up/down keys as well as mouse wheel to increment and decrement. Also, the "thumb" on the slider is gone, but you can adjust the slider "bar" by clicking, dragging, or mouse wheel.